Officer Appointments Committee
Purpose of committee
This Committee will comprise five members to include at least one member of Cabinet. It is responsible for:
• Appointing the head of paid service, subject to confirmation by full Council.
• Appointing chief officers, corporate directors and service directors, subject to the officer employment procedure rules as set out in Part 15 of the Constitution.
- Cllr Terry Chivers (Substitute)
- Cllr Dennis Drewett (Substitute)
- Cllr Peter Edge (Substitute)
- Cllr Nick Fogg MBE
- Cllr Jon Hubbard
- Cllr George Jeans (Substitute)
- Cllr Bob Jones MBE (Substitute)
- Cllr Gordon King (Substitute)
- Cllr Laura Mayes (Substitute)
- Cllr Fleur de Rhé-Philipe
- Cllr Baroness Scott of Bybrook OBE (Chairman)
- Cllr Jonathon Seed (Substitute)
- Cllr John Thomson (Vice Chairman)
- Cllr Stuart Wheeler (Substitute)
- Cllr Jerry Wickham (Substitute)
Support officer: Roger Bishton.
Phone: 01225 713035