The Cabinet Capital Assets Committee is a committee of the Cabinet of Wiltshire Council. It consists of the leader of the council together with four appropriate members of Cabinet, appointed to the Committee by the leader of the council. The Cabinet Capital Assets Committee will carry out within the council’s policy and budget framework all executive functions of Cabinet in respect of the management of the Council’s capital assets, whether by law or under the constitution, without rescinding any delegations existing elsewhere in the council.
The Cabinet Capital Assets Committee will meet at least six times per year at times to be agreed by the leader. The Cabinet Capital Assets Committee shall meet at the council’s main offices, or another location to be agreed by the leader. Questions or statements from members of the public are welcomed.
At each meeting of the Cabinet Capital Assets Committee the following business will be conducted:
• consideration of the minutes of the previous meeting
• declarations of interest, if any
• matters set out in the agenda for the meeting, indicating which are key decisions
• consideration of reports from overview and scrutiny committees
• consideration of any other items which, in the view of the Leader, should be taken as a matter of urgency
Support officer: Will Oulton. (Senior Democratic Services Officer), 01225 713935, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01225 713935