Wednesday 23 July 2008, 7.00pm
Council Chamber, Council Offices, Bradley Road, Trowbridge.
To receive apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
To receive declarations of interest from members as appropriate in respect of matters contained in this agenda, in accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act 2000 and the West Wiltshire District Council Code of Conduct
To approve as a correct record and sign the minutes of the last meeting held on 14 May 2008
4. Announcements from the Chairman
5. Questions from Members of the Public
6. Reports of Committees
7. Notices of Motion
None have been received
8. Questions from Members of the Council
Question from Cllr J Osborn to Cllr Payne
Given that it is apparently no longer within the remit of the Scrutiny Committee can this Full Council meeting please be given the details of the two Ombudsman reports that found against the Council last year?
Were there any other Ombudsman reports that found in favour of the Council?
Question from Cllr Clark to Cllr Payne
Has the administration any intention of reducing the deadline for receipt of questions for full council meetings from the current (ridiculous) timescale?
9. Representatives on Outside Bodies - Reporting Back
10. Appointment of CommitteesView report (PDF, new window)
11. Update on Local Government Reorganisation
12. Cabinet Forward WorkplanView
(PDF, new window)
13. Urgent Departure Decisions - Reporting Back
In accordance with Paragraph 8 (d) of the Executive Procedure Rules, to report to any Council any urgent departure decsions taken. At the time of publishing this agenda, no such decisions had been made