Royal Wootton Bassett and Cricklade Area Board
Purpose of committee
Area Boards support the Council’s objective of developing stronger and more resilient communities across Wiltshire through:
- Efficient, transparent and accountable decision making;
- Effective collaboration with public, voluntary and private sector partners locally to meet the aspirations of local people;
- Shaping the delivery of local services;
- Addressing local issues; and
- Building community leadership and local engagement.
Each Area Board has specific functions as set out in the Council’s Constitution (Part 3 – Responsibility for Functions).
More information can be found on the dedicated “Area Boards” section of the Council’s website.
- Cllr Allison Bucknell (Chairman)
- Cllr Mary Champion
- Cllr Mollie Groom (Vice Chairman)
- Cllr Chris Hurst
- Cllr Bob Jones MBE
- Cllr Jacqui Lay
- Yamina Rhouati (Secretary)
- Sharon L Smith (Secretary)
Support officer: Alexa Smith. (Democratic Services Officer)
Phone: 01249 706610